Update September 2021
The safety and wellbeing of our colleagues and customers remain our highest priority.
Due to the work carried out at our stores to make them ‘Covid Safe’, and following Government guidelines, all our stores are open for business.
We have a responsibility to keep you and our staff safe when visiting or working at our stores and so we wish to remind you of a few of the restrictions and modifications to our services. Listed below is what to expect when visiting the store.
- Access to your unit will not be effected in any way.
- If you are a new customer, we can complete all the necessary documents online. If you are visiting the store, you will notice the Perspex screens, these are in place to protect both you and our staff.
- The access to the stores via our gates or entrances will remain unchanged. If you use a code to gain access, please continue to do so.
- When visiting, please be mindful of social distancing at all times.
- If you wish to load or unload your goods, you will see parking zones clearly marked out in the loading bays, please use these and stay within the lines. If the bays are full, please park up and wait to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- Inside the building you will see PPE stations clearly marked. Please help yourself to the sanitiser, gloves and mask should you require them.
- If you are planning to vacate, please email or call the store giving the necessary notice. Once your unit is empty, please let us know by visiting the reception or emailing us.
- Our removals service is operating as usual, with additional cleaning and sanitation taking place in between each removal.
Please be mindful that all of these measures are in place to try and protect you and the people you may come into contact with. We trust that we can continue to rely on your full cooperation and understanding.
Thank you in anticipation of your support.